Aimed at multi-venue arts events, festivals, biennials and international fairs — Apps4Arts encourages a new, templated approach to customised app development. The days of fumbling through various collected information sheets and flyers could be gone forever. Apps4Arts’ Interactive Festival Guide creates a one-stop-shop to access all the information visitors need to enjoy their festival visit from their smartphones.
The cleanly designed app interface filters schedules by Diary, Artist and Venue allowing visitors full control over which events they visit. With the addition of GPS tracking, the Take Me There feature maps the route from your location to your next venue at the tap of a button. Furthermore, our online platform allows you to create your own interactive smartphone guide for your festival visitors without the expense and hassle of employing an agency.
Work from your desktop.
Control the process.
Publish direct to the App Store and Google Play.
- Complete calendar of events cross-referenced by Artist,Venue or Date
- Up to 30 folio pages/events/venues
- Detailed artist portfolio and venue information pages linking to artist/venue websites
- Take Me There feature linking GPS tracking with venues relative to Google Maps
- Instructions and Information page
- Favourites section: Add events to a collated Favourites section and personalise your visit before the festival starts
- Ability to create QR code incentives for further data collection
Try it for yourself… download our Whitstable Biennale 2014 festival guide and test the interface live